Cogiscan Factory Intelligence (FI)
Factory Intelligence (FI)
You cannot improve what you do not measure!
Factory Intelligence is the perfect web-based tool to get a holistic view of the entire manufacturing operation.
Available in two versions:
1.Real-Time: live production monitoring
2.Analytics: historical reporting and analysis
FI: User Benefits
- Increase productivity through better management of specific machines, individual lines, and overall factory performance.
- React faster to the most immediate areas of concern and send the appropriate resources to solve problems quickly.
- Enhance continuous improvement efforts with improved visibility into actual factory performance.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency with better understanding of factory performance.
- Lower production costs by avoiding unnecessary downtime.
Live snapshot of production performance
- User Friendly: Mobile-friendly web interface that allows for quick identification of any areas of concern
- Comprehensive: Clear display of objective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) per machine and per line
- Flexible: Customizable metrics with drill-down views at various levels – from factory, to line, to machine
- Adaptable: Playback feature for users to review past production events
- Configurable: Collected data can be integrated into a third-party tool using a WebSocket connection or Restful API.
Factory Intelligence: Analytics
Displays analyzed metrics of machine utilization with customizable dashboards based on the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) method.
- User Friendly: Intuitive and mobile-friendly web interface that allows for quick assessment of quality, performance, and availability data per machine
- Comprehensive: 40+ predefined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to choose from
- Flexible: Interface to access data using external tools (Excel) to create customizable, offline reports
- Open: Quickly connect compatible machines with large interface library for most electronic assembly equipment types
FI Analytics: Customized Reports
Take control – develop your own customized reports and dashboards!
- Gain access to FI Analytics’ underlying data sources using an OLAP Layer or RESTful API to…
- Build custom, live dashboards and reports using Microsoft Excel
- Share data with a 3rd party Business Intelligence tool (e.g., Tableau)