Off-line Selective Wave Soldering Machine SS330/430
Selective wave soldering is a special form of wave soldering invented to meet the development requirements of through-hole components soldering. It is mainly suitable for the soldering of through-hole components in high-end electronic products. For example: military electronic products, automotive electronics, switching power supply products and other industries which require higher soldering reliability.
1. The piezoelectric ceramic jet valve originated in Germany is selected, which is suitable for flux with solid content less than 5%,computer control or manually adjust switch, precise control the spray time, spray speed, economy and environmental protection, digital FLUX flow, spray flow, angle, density, width and other parameters can be recorded.
2. User-friendly design: fault detection (such as heaters abnormal alarm, etc.), regular maintenance reminders,economy functions, emergency manual transmission function and tool-free maintenance, reduce equipment failure rates.
3. Core components: using imported components to ensure long-term stability of equipment operation.
4. It can control the solder quantity, soldering time and solder quantity of each solder spot.
5. Program creation is simple, using pictures or Gerber data to make production program.
6. Nozzle can be selected according to the size of soldering point, and there is no need for fixture to protect non solder parts.
7. PCB pictures can be directly used for path programming. The path starting point, soldering moving speed, empty stroke speed, z-axis height and wave crest height can be set on the computer.